German Street Festival OUTLAWS Sausage1 min read

German Street Festival OUTLAWS Sausage<span class="wtr-time-wrap after-title"><span class="wtr-time-number">1</span> min read</span>

Here’s the story in German for all my news purists out there

An absolute affront to all things German. I get that the festival is like some sort of hippie Earth Day commune thing but c’mon. An absolute travesty. What’s next? No beer served there either? These lunatic hippies can take a hike. 95% of the reason why I studied German as long as I did was for the food and the other 5% was to know drinking songs played during Oktoberfest. That’s it. Mystery solved. But you take away arguably the most German food on God’s green earth AT A GERMAN FESTIVAL, then I can’t wish ill of you enough. Its this kinda white washing that makes people think that white people have no C U L T U R E.


Aren’t pigs and cows and chicken part of the earth too? Wouldn’t it be weird to exclude the animal population from a celebration of the Earth? Kinda rude to not invite Mr Pig and then kill him, grind his flesh and organs up and then stuff that mixture back into his own intestines to be cooked in his own fat if you ask me.


About The Author

Join The Discussion

Posts by Sport


Follow LMBF on Twitter

LMBF Archives

%d bloggers like this: