With a week 3 rainout the future lawyers of America were eager to get back on the field and the competition was nothing short of excellent.
Pro Bono Bombers defeat Athletic Malpractice 14-13
- Someone had to get in the win column this week. It was only fitting that it was extremely close.
Torts Illustrated defeats The Attractive Nuisances 14-10
- Close until the very end, Torts gets it done. Both teams agreed, a rematch in the championship would be ideal.
Still 1L of a Team defeats B3 Bashers 18-0
- Nothing to see here folks. Just a 3L team taking care of business… move along
LitiGators defeat Pleading the Bottom of a Fifth 28-8
- The Litigators offense ignited. Their fearless leader (pictured below) can not only throw heaters off the mound but crush them as he rounds the bases.
Still 1L of a Team defeats Ball and Order 16-12
- Only speculating, but it is looking like the brown jerseys are getting burned after a second-round exit this year
Attractive Nuisances defeat Big Lawyer Brand 8-2
- Quick to recover, The Attractive Nuisances quickly send the BLB bros to the mat with their first loss of the season. (game footage below)
Torts Illustrated defeats B3 Bashers 16-0
- The mercy rules were invented for matchups like this one
Not My Precedent defeats Hughes, Jahnke, Wang and Assoc. 7-6
- Ugly win for the defending champs but a win nonetheless. Many wonder what will happen when they play a team with a positive run differential.
- Torts Illustrated 5-0 (+68)
- Not My Precedent 3-0 (+5)
- Big Lawyer Brand 3-1 (+32)
- The Attractive Nuisances 3-1 (+19)
- Still 1L of a Team 3-2 ( +28)
- Ball and Order 2-2 ( +26)
- Pleading the Bottom of a 5th 2-2 (-11)
- LitiGators 1-2 (-7)
- Pro Bono Bombers 1-2 (-18)
- Hughes, Jahnke Wang and Assoc. 1-3 (-17)
- Athletic Malpractice 0-4 (-41)
- B3 Bashers 0-5 (-83)
Game to Watch Next Week
Torts Illustrated vs. Not My Precedent
- The championship rematch we have all been waiting for.