In honor of the Astros vs. Yankees ALCS matchup and the inevitable Aaron Judge-Jose Altuve comparisons, I’m putting together a list of the best big guy-little guy combos in every major sport. Always remember friends, whether you’re pushing 5 ft 5 and have drawn comparisons to Oompa-Loompa Timmy your whole life or you’re 350 and none of your belts fit, you are all God’s children and Jesus loves you.
- 5 ft 6, 190 lbs Darren Sproles and 6 ft 4, 340 lbs Marcus Peters.
- Ted Washington and well, just about anybody. Back in his playing days, Big Ted was generously listed at 6 ft 5, 375 lbs. For comparisons sake, here’s a pic of the Goliath next to Warren Sapp.
- 6 ft 8, 350 lbs Bryant McKinnie and 5 ft 8, 210 lbs Ray Rice. McKinnie is a human specimen the world has not witnessed very often. Unfortunately, he was never able to put down that last drumstick as weight issues plagued him most of his career.
- 7 ft 6, 310 lb Yao Ming and 5 ft 3, 140 lbs Muggsy Bogues. I had to have a pic of Yao as #1 here. The Great Wall of China is the tallest, good player the NBA has ever seen. Mugsy is a certified midget in 42/50 states. Awesome comparison.
- 7 ft 7, 300 lb Georghe Muresan and The Greatest Player of All Time. Now I’m not calling MJ small by any means, just calling Georghe what he is, a giant. With that size of beak how can you deny the resemblance between him and Wun Wun from GOT?
3. 5 ft 9 Nate Robinson and 7 ft 1 Shaq. I absolutely loved watching Nate play when he was on the Bulls. There are definitely shorter guys out there but I just had to include him in this list.
MLB (this is taking too damn long looking up all their heights and weights so you’re just getting pictures)
- No idea who this guy is but DEAR LORD is he short. Probably not even in the majors.
- Oh my God, this guy is absolutely MASSIVE. Again, probably never made it to the majors.
- I think this is an edited picture of CC Sabathia. That’s a helluva gut.
That’s it folks. Hockey/soccer/lax are not major sports in my eyes. Sorry haters.